View Single Post
daycare 04:35 PM 01-24-2014
Originally Posted by TwinKristi:
So I have a family starting on Monday. They all live in the county south of us, mom works near home and dad works near me. So dad will be doing the drop-offs and pick-ups. He only works about 10 mins. away. So all 3 came yesterday and mom is super nice and sweet! I really liked her and am kinda bummed that I'm never going to see her! She really has no reason to come all the way up here so I don't know if I will EVER see her again? I know I only saw one DCD like twice in 14 mos and two DCDs have never even been here. So dealing with DCD only will be new for me!
I have two that I only ever see dcd. one is a hot mess and the other one is my best client ever hands down. the second dcd has the same issue as you, he works from home, dcm works in the city, never get to see her much at all.

dcd is ON TOP of everything. If I send home a note requesting supplies he has them front and center next day. he knows all my rules to a T and never asks to bend them. I love this family and the kids are the sweetest ever.

I was a little werided out at first that I mostly only text, call or email him, but I do try to always include dcm on them too.