View Single Post
Blackcat31 08:06 AM 11-08-2011
Originally Posted by wdmmom:
I know that some schools make you sign a waiver and offer other insurance. My kids have gone to this school for 4 years and I have yet to see any paperwork come home or offered during registration for accident insurance.

Just irritates me even more that I have to come up with $1000 deductible for our fire and now up to another $1000 for dental reconstruction and Christmas is right around the corner. UGH!

I have a call into the school so hopefully the associate principal will contact me sometime today.

Thank you for everyone's thoughts and concerns. DD is home with me today. She's still struggling with eating and she's still pretty swollen so I thought it'd be good to keep her home with her mommy today.
Does the school by any chance have video cameras for the playground?

Also if your DD can identify the culprit, has the school even talked to them? I would think they were playing near others or perhaps with friends so there are supporters of your DD version of what happened.

I would hope that maybe if there are collaborating stories, the "pusher's" family could be held responsible for part of your deductible.