Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Annalee 06:48 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by CountryRoads:
You know what stinks about a small town? Everyone knows everything!

I had a woman who would be getting childcare assistance call me yesterday. She left a vm and I haven't gotten back to her yet. Mostly because I don't think it's something I want to get involved in.

Anyway, two of my clients (both law enforcement) asked me if she called me yet and said that this woman told them I hadn't gotten back to her. The perks of everyone knowing everyone
I understand! I live in a small town as well. My aunt attended a High School basketball game last Friday Night and she said a lady she was sitting beside realized she was kin to me and was talking about her grandchildren attending my child care. Then, a family from behind apparently got irritated and started saying things like "well, she didn't take my child, I called and she wouldn't allow my child to come"??? I didn't even recognize the name when my aunt told me but they have an infant. My aunt told them I did interviews and the state only allowed so many infants. Either way, they aren't even on my waiting list so they must've been a call that simply asked if I had openings. Oh well, it is what it is!