View Single Post
JenNJ 09:24 AM 01-13-2011
I'm sorry he is in pain, that stinks!

I agree with the others who said the parent is NOT responsible, YOU are.

I also agree 100% with Crystal in that I would never, ever, ever allow ANY dc child to be in my child's bedroom, no matter how old they are. I don't let my dc kids in my 4 yr old or 2 yr olds bedrooms. I really would not allow my teenage child to be playing in a bedroom with a dc child EVER.

My husband is frequently home with my kids and the dc kids. He plays with them and rough houses with them each time he is home. I (and my clients) consider him a male role model. I would never allow my dc kids to wrestle on the bed with him, EVER. I trust my husband 10000000%. But I am not going to take the chance that an innocent act could be perceived wrong.

In daycare, it is all about perception. All of us, as providers, are constantly being judged on every word you say, face you make, and crumb on your floor. Our homes and families are under a microscope each day as they should be. Just reading the following sent red flags flying in my head.

Originally Posted by legomom922:
but DCG 2.5, was playing with my almost 15 yr old DS. He was laying on his bed and she was climbing and jumping on him etc.
No matter how great your son is, it is inappropriate to have her in his bed.