View Single Post
dEHmom 06:13 AM 01-14-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Did you read the first post sweetie they where in HIS room on HIS bed stated by first poster I was stating how I would feel if this was MY GIRL in a BED with a TEEN boy and playing with a CERMANIC piggy bank and PLAY FIGHTING all that was said SO may wanna read a little closer next time MAYBE they where NOT unattended I did just assume that part and I apolozie to first poster for ASSUMING that.
Yeah I read it, but there has been 2 pages of discussion regarding what was said in the first post.
I didn't mean to be rude, but I feel bad for legomom because she didn't think what she was saying was going to spin off this way.

I understand that often we come on here for support, or to ask a question about something, and without thinking about what we are saying, it comes across the wrong way and everyone ends up ganging up on you.

All I meant in that post unregistered user (I'm assuming you've logged out so you are not recognized) was that you were late coming into the conversation, within the last 20 or so posts prior to yours things had been cleared up, and everyone was getting the point. Obviously if you come into a thread late, it isn't expected you can read every single post, but in a heated discussion such as this, it is a good idea to at least read in between and the last of the posts before you say what you want to say.