Thread: Covid Vaccine?
View Single Post
sammie 09:26 AM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by VictoryCare:
Sometimes you dont know whats good for you. You can choose not to vaccinate. But to choose not to wear a mask and follow guidelines is not only putting yourself at risk but its putting others at risk as well, and with that you shouldnt get to decide
I think we can all make our own decisions on what it good for us and our families.

Yes. It is very easy to blame him because he did and does nothing, accept lie about everything, stop drinking the kool aid
Thats just it, your not using common sense, people can carry it without showing symptoms and without knowing they have it, show me your statistical proof from who where that no one in your gymnastics or school has not gotten covid, there must be reports somewhere on that, either you have been very miraculously. Lucky or people are doing what they are supposed to be doing, seems to me you are believing some organization or science or whatever only when it fits your narrative
I agree, Trump and his government are lying their a$$es off about everything. So yeah I wouldn't believe them either, the only thing you need to believe is that unless you follow guidelines to stop the spread this is only going to get worse, as it is now,, more people will die, as they are now, and there WILLbe more shutdowns as there are now<---------------, now That right there is COMMON SENSE
Its not about being against Trump, its about believing in the scientist, and following guidelines, dont be so naive, I simply agreed with the person who said that the government is lying to us, which yes, this president and has cabinet are
The rate is rising in new York cause guess why, lol people are not doing what they are supposed to be doing they are not following the guidelines. I don't understand what you are not understanding, they are gathering in bars and restaurants and each others houses in large groups, with out masks without social distancing, when they were doing what they were supposed to be doing the rates in new York where under 1%, lol , simple
Why are you so nasty? No need to answer, it is a rhetorical question.