Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
284878 04:50 AM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Sunshine69:
OMG! Will we ever get back to normal???!!!

The DCKs are an absolute nightmare today!

Local school has been remote since a week before Xmas. I have 4 SA plus 2 of my own teens at home doing remote learning.

I’ve been up since 4am because I had to go out and do snow removal before my first client arrived. Of course they were an hour late 😡.

I’ve got each SA kid in separate rooms so they can focus without screaming toddlers or interrupting each other with their meets. This means I’ve lost additional napping areas so the 3 year old that fidgets through nap time keeps all the other kids up. If I’m not hovering over him, he sneaks around and takes out noisy toys.

I have one Kindergartner that has her schoolwork on paper. She knows everything there is to know about everything except how to do her schoolwork. Actually it’s just a game she plays to get out of doing schoolwork. I let her use her tablet or watch a movie during nap but she can’t do that without yelling and waking everyone up. If I try to quietly help her with school work, she has a meltdown because she doesn’t want to do it.

When the SA kids aren’t learning they’re roughhousing and encouraging the younger kids to misbehave.

ATM were trying to get through nap. All I can do is sit in the dark starving and having to use the bathroom. The second I try to take a quick break, DCB will be up poking at other sleeping kids.

Will the kids ever go back to school???!!!

Calgon, take me away!!!!!