View Single Post
CityGarden 01:58 PM 10-12-2018
DCB is an older two, he will be 3 next month and all of my dcks are 2-5 so we don't even own a playpen and he would easily climb out. He is very verbal and speaks clearer than several of my older three year olds.

He is biting when he does not get his way.... mostly related to possessions - being possessive of a friend he does not want to play with anyone else, possessive of a toy. The challenge is if he friend he is possessive with initiates play with someone else he hits the other child (who did not even seek out playing with the friend), if anyone touches a toy he loves even if he is not playing with it he reacts. He does have a new baby brother and his mom started back to work outside the home..... so I see he is more clingy then when he initially started but I am not sure.

He is not (yet) biting at home mom says but he is showing signs of frustration and will hit / push at home - even to his infant brother and parents. The biting I think it just the newest action when he is frustrated/angry...