View Single Post
LadyMacbeth 07:25 PM 10-30-2016
Don't feel bad! My sister worked at a summer camp with school aged children and a kid was left behind during a field trip and was reported to the police by a stranger who saw him trying to cross under a freeway at a busy intersection. My sister wasn't fired because it wasn't her fault, but the school was sued, as they rightly deserved. They were completely un organized and allowed a parent to drop off at the field trip site and did not require that all children be dropped off at school, so my sister and her assistant had the number of children wrong, not realizing the child had been dropped off. I've been in this industry so long and I tell her all the time to let it go, it was not her fault AT ALL. and this was not your fault either.

Sounds like this school is incredibly disorganized. How dare they have a lead teacher double as an administrator and constantly pull her out of her classroom? How dare they leave children with assistants who aren't familiar with them and their schedule? How dare they allow teachers to walk around with students as they please?

Im sorry this happened, but you should let it go. Its not your fault