View Single Post
Cozy_Kids_Childcare 07:14 AM 07-11-2012
Originally Posted by Nickel:
i too have those cubes!!! i love them i originally had movies and books in them but I just bought a huge bookshelf for my office, but everything on that and now I use them for toy storage They completely match the room decor but there's just bright spots of toys. And I too was going to use those elmers trifold poster boards for things like my calendar etc. I'm just going to use clear contact paper to "laminate" them and then use round velcro patches from the craft section and then cut out my squares and laminate those and tada. A moveable, hideable inexpensive calendar that can be used over and over again.

I will have to post pics when my room is all set up. My husband came home to the set up and he wasn't overly thrilled, but the big toys will all go in the garage on fri and comeback out mon. Those would be the little tykes coup, the zebra jumpy thing. a big doll house, etc....

I love the idea of putting the big stuff in the garage on Friday and pull it out late Sunday for Monday morning. So then I don't have to look at it all weekend.