Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Snowmom 11:57 AM 05-22-2019
I am so sick of policing policies. I'm so sick of the lack of respect from grown adults. I'm basically so sick of this job.

I'm not potty training an 18 month old who doesn't talk and poops 4 times a day. I don't care that her cousin did it in the big, expensive Montessori school at 16 months.

I'm not staying open late so you can make an afternoon DR appointment. I can't believe you even asked. You know the answer.

No, you can't avoid a late fee by paying late 'this one time'.

I'm not ok with you wearing shoes into my home and I'm not ok with you sitting your child on my table to take off hers. In fact, you're not allowed past the entry, the living room is mine and not daycare. Get off my furniture.

Quit allowing your child to pull at my door handle and hang on my hooks. I will charge you if your child breaks them because it's your fault for allowing it while my back is turned.

Stop letting your child touch my outdoor decorations and flowers. I am sick to death of having to turn my solar lights back on everyday because you let your child turn the off switch. It's NOT cute, knock it off.

Take the freeaking jewelry back home. !@*%!

And no, your child did not just poop in the car on the 2 minute drive to my house. I know what stale poop looks like you moron. It's not my first rodeo.

(yes, I'm extremely bitter today and yes, all of this was said in the last 7 days... just maybe not as abruptly.)