View Single Post
QualiTcare 07:33 PM 08-12-2010
Originally Posted by Former Teacher:
I dont mean ANY disrespect or being rude but why do you even care? What would have happened if she lied to you and said she worked until 5:00 p.m.? I totally understand the contract blah blah etc etc..but if the parent is paying for the service then why should it matter? I guess that is what is so confusing to me with all these home providers

On the flip side, if you do indeed close at 4:30 then would just tell this parent no. But is it worth losing the income?
i agree 100%.

i used to go home and get on the treadmill before i picked up my daughter. it's not like i was out partying and having a blast - i was working out! as she got older, it wasn't a big deal - but when she was a baby, she'd be trying to climb up on it or i'd have to stop and chase her down cus i didn't use a playpen.

i worked at a center before that had lots of moms on assistance who got free childcare and they didn't even have jobs. they'd drop their kids off in their PJs and TELL US they were going home and going back to bed. now THAT is annoying, but a mom who works hard and takes good care of their child should be able to take an hour to work out without feeling guilty.