View Single Post
KAWISTA9 08:48 PM 11-12-2011
I just feel that she has been doing it all wrong. You low balled yourself and then because your contract did not protect your two weeks deposit for a week that none of your children are paying for, you change your contract in the middle of it because of what the little boy said. UNPROFESSIONAL...UNDERHANDED...WRONG! Protect your income and your professionalism by letting it go and starting fresh and correct with somone else. That is unfair and they didn't give two weeks notice at the time that you thought anyway...I hope that you get paid when they do, but I think it was wrong to try to get payment for a week you were never going to get paid for. You are not a bad person and are charging too low of a rate, but YOU DID IT. Deal with it...learn from it and do better. Always keep your integrity! We have to suck so many things up and I am dealing with that right now. I am losing out on money because I was allowing a mother to be late with her payments and I finally had to terminate her. I am not going to force her to pay me the money that I owe because I allowed this to happen, I was wrong, and I WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN. You bent over backwards for them because of your love and kindheartedness...stay loyal to what you do. God allowed this to happen to teach you to develop this backbone and make necessary changes...