View Single Post
CONCERNED MOM 02:08 PM 06-18-2013
So my kids go to a smaller daycare now and so far like her a lot. The lady is a single older grandmother and keeps only her grandchildren, one other baby and now my kids.

Only my oldest says sometimes it's "boring" but she's always bored if she's not doing just what she wants.

So far, they've already went to the zoo, they went to a couple of stores, library, water park, regular park and are enjoying their summer.

There is NO yelling and screaming, my daughter said that it's kind of quiet and peaceful, except when baby cries. She is able to read a book without feeling like at any moment she'll be interrupted. My other kids feel she is much nicer.

The ONLY problem is that she's only summer care. I have yet to secure my school care at this time but we have a few weeks still.

I do not know what is going on with the investigation. I call the hotline and put in the # and it still says "PENDING" so I am hoping something is really being looked at.

As far as the last post, kimmills, I'm not sure I understand. My children ARE the daycare children. They WILL and did speak up and that is how I was alerted to what was going on and found other care. I don't think DCP's kids would talk, but they wouldn't need to. I'm actually quite sure that my kids will be interviewed fairly soon, since it is protocol here that all child care children in care at the time of complaint are to be interviewed. As to when, I don't know. The case is still 'pending'