View Single Post
Pestle 01:52 PM 11-10-2017
Originally Posted by HappyEverAfter:
I had to smile reading these posts. I'm down south and it's a chilly 54degrees today. Because of that, I didn't take the kids outside and I've got a broken hearted toddler as a result. Now, if it weren't for my infants, I'd totally take them outside but the infants can't handle it. Especially not the way they come dressed. Neither has socks or shoes or a jacket. Just onesies and jogger pants. Those babies would freeze! I do imagine though that if I lived up north I'd have more sensible parents when it came to dressing them to go outside. Next revision of my policies will include socks, shoes and coat for winter time outdoor play. I envy those of you who get to play in the snow with your dcks!
Are you licensed, and is outdoor play required? I'd tell the parents at pick up that they must provide weather-appropriate clothing at the next drop-off. If they don't, figure out whether you want to charge fees to provide your own supplies, refuse drop-off, or tell them to bring the items by X time that morning.