View Single Post
Baby Beluga 12:45 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by CityGarden:
I think you know you have to term them then. If you know you are terming them then I would secure the full time spots before you term - just to CYA from the potential FT families changing their mind after you already gave notice to the PT family.
Absolutely.

I think I am going to hold off on saying anything until I see how my new one in August is. He is in care now, so he is not new to being in care, which is good. But I have a 4 week trial period in his contract because mom is concerned about naps. The provider future DCB is at now has DCB sleep in her own son's crib and she sleeps her son in a swing....Mom was concerned about how he would transition to sleeping on a cot in a room with others. I would hate to term my half day kids and half to not continue after the trial period for my guy starting in August if he doesn't fit well.

This is all planning for August. I suppose I wait, gauge the interest in full time spots once I know new DCB will fit well with the group, sign those full time contracts then term my half day kids.