View Single Post
Unregistered 01:20 PM 04-23-2013
Ok mom apologized but also said I really should be trying to help DCG transition. (So not a real apology, more like, "I'm sorry I behaved badly but It was kind of your fault".) She was still mad about the phone call to dad about DCG being upset, which I then told her exactly what the message said and that I did not ask dad to come get DCG and he would have known that if he called like I asked. Now they will not be brining new baby, she will be putting her in the daycare inside her office so she can nurse, she claims this was in the works before the outburst this morning and that it has nothing to do with me. She asked for her deposit back and I told her no. She said she figured that and understood. I will have DCG for 2 months then she will be going to preschool.

This saves me the headache of hiring someone on the one day per week I would have had the baby, it would have cost me $80 for the employee to cover for the $63 I would make to care for their baby, but I would've had to do it for when my baby is here due to licensing ratios. My baby would've made 3 babies on Thursdays, so I'm actually making $17 more that day and i keep their deposit, since their choosing to forfeit it. Now hopefully no more issues from them for the next 8 weeks (7 if you count my vacation in may)