Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Ac114 09:22 AM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by CountryRoads:
While I try to focus on the positives on this job, it's easy to just see the negatives.

My son starts an activity next week, and I'm unable to drop him off or pick him up. My kids miss out on swimming lessons this year...again. They are missing out on every summer sport activity. I have no clue how I'm going to get our 4 year old to and from preschool next year.

Just in a funk, I guess. Can't wait for the day I don't need to care for other peoples kids and I can have a little bit of freedom.
I’m in the same boat so I totally get how you feel. Our market is flooded with daycare providers because you do not have to be licensed If you have 6 children or less. But many many many providers have way more than that and our state doesn’t really care to look into it much. With that being said, I have buckled down on a lot of things that I’m just not willing to miss and you either like it or you don’t. The ones who respect and appreciate me don’t care and the other ones who throw a fit can find other care ����*♀️ That’s where I’m at in life right now. I’ve went 2 years missing every single school activity that my oldest has had because I can’t take off or close early. I said no more!