View Single Post
Unregistered 10:54 AM 08-28-2009
I guess the way I am looking at it is: if they really don't want to be with him, then he is better off with me anyway. Unfortunately, yesterday, he actually called me "mama". This breaks my heart. The dad is home again today, and of course the baby was dropped off at 7:15. By the way, their contract is for a start time of 7:30, but he keeps pushing up the drop off time a little each day. When he is at work, he doesn't have to be there until 8:30, and it's only a 25 minute drive. I do take other kids at 7:15, so I haven't said anything yet, but I usually stagger the drop off times when I can, to eliminate parents getting stuck in driveway behind eachother, or them blocking my husband in on his way out. When you have kids, every hour you get to spend with them means something, but I agree with the other dcp who said, there are some parents who have kids as a novelty. I can see spending one on one with the 3 year old. But, come on here. They are home with hime this whole week plus Monday of next week, and they have brought the little one to me everyday and he will be here again on Monday. I almost feel like calling in sick on Monday to force them to spend the day with him. Some people just shouldn't have kids.