Thread: Pink?! UPDATE
View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 08:54 AM 09-20-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Well, she has been to the doctor but I guess they really don't know what to tell her as they don't seem to be very educated about what this could possibly be. We don't live in a big metropolitan area so our doctor's don't see many bizarre or unsual things here.

Mom said she researched it and how she talks about it leads me to believe she isn't too worried about it but I honestly can't say that I am not worried....I mean I have a group of children that may be or could be being exposed to this. I worry about them and their families and she is only seeing things from her point of view...kwim?

I feel for her, I really really do, but I HAVE to worry about the whole group of kids I care for and I do feel like if I exclude until an absolute answer is given, that I would be putting her and her whole family in a bind they really can't emotionally and financially afford to be in.

Mom did say she was going to re-treat baby with the probiotic she had from before and see if that works. My issue though is simply pack of info about this. I like to know ALL I can about something before I can make an educated leap in one direction or another so....

Ugh...I just don't know what to do. (*sigh*)
I am just not getting how she's not worried about it. It's not normal for a baby to do that. I would get a referral from my doc to someone else if they can't figure it out. You absolutely have to be concerned about the other kids. most definately. It's too bad, but you may have to maybe call your doctor and ask them. It's a shame that you would have to do that, it should be the moms job, but if she's not stepping up then you have to do what you have to do. My cousin is a PA, I can send her an email and ask her.