View Single Post
momma2girls 10:27 AM 10-26-2010
Originally Posted by laundryduchess@yahoo.com:
I would personally have to tell them to get over it. If they are so closeminded and judgmental,.. they dont deserve me. I truly think the words would be,.. well Im sorry you feel that way but Mrs nurser is welcome to do so in my home, Is welcome to do so in my yard, and if anyone has an issue with it they can find care elsewhere. Shes not stripping on a pole, she is giving her child food that was intended for a human baby. She is naturally feeding her child. Thats what breasts were intended to do. She isnt exposing herself to the world in an exposition of flesh,... she is feeding her child in a way nature intended. Covered modestly,.. in good taste. Do you really have a problem with that? then the stare.... that quiet uncomfortable stare.

personally when I was nursing my 12 yr old, we had a friend who would get up and leave the room when I nursed in my own home. He couldnt believe I did that "right out in the open" In the same room as prople. I flat told him,... the only time you have a problem with breasts is when they are doing what nature intended? Get over yourself. He suggested I go to a bathroom,... I refused, saying that when he ate on the pot I would consider it and until then he could either lose his closemindedness or get the bleep out of my home. He refused to allow his wife to nurse saying it was disgusting and unnatural. (we are no longer friends) lol. Gee,.. dont really miss him. lol
You weren't really breastfeeding a 12 yr. old were you? LOL!!!
I think even if the Mom was on the couch covered they would stillhave a problem with it. I have had friends, relatives, etc. come over and breastfeed here covered, and I do not have a problem with it at all. But as far as daycare, I think they would.