View Single Post
Valerie928 07:48 AM 06-09-2020
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
**Mind your own business!!! You claim to be a Christian attending church, but you sure are judgmental!! I didn't realize God was hiring out his job. Offer to help rather than bitch about it!!
I watch 7-9 kids unlicensed in Arizona, with the help of my mother, but not everyday, and I have 2 children of my own. I looked into licensing and licensing did NOTHING to change the way I care for the children or run my home daycare, all my parents know I am not licensed and it doesn't bother them one bit. I run my in home daycare as if I were licensed keeping up on all trainings currently offered. Only benefit I got from licensed was reimbursement for food and thats it. If I didn't have my mothers help I could have NO More than 5 children and at $30 a day that doesn't pay my bills. So before you take God's job of judegment, offer to help!!!
I think someone is jealous of her neighbor being such a stellar mom to not only hold her own family together, but also care for other children, plus have a heart to go work a few overnights for the elderly. Sounds to me like God has gifted this lady you complain about with some serious strength and ability to juggle much. Maybe something you lack and are jealous of so you all complain about her and think shes endangering the children.
I know that being in quarantine is boring but you need to seriously find something else to do. Coming on to a forum unregistered to reply to things that were done over a decade ago is really bizarre.