View Single Post
My3cents 10:44 AM 10-17-2013
Originally Posted by MCC:
This is exactly my concern. There are constantly going to be things to get offended about when raising a child. Is she going to pull her out of kindergarten b/c the teacher had to discipline her and talk to them about it?

I am very open to talking to DCM about it more, except, this morning I went outside with her to talk privately (My husband was with the kids) and she said "I can't keep having these conversations everyday." This morning would be the 3rd time we have "talked" more than "DCGs day was fine." If she can't see that I am having these conversations with her to insure that we are moving forward correctly, then I'm not sure what else I can do.

You know what? I think I'm offended that she can't see how much time/energy/love I'm putting into this right now!
I would have been done with this here and now. I would have said right mom, I think it is best that you and I go our separate ways and so as of right now this is my two weeks notice. I don't work with parents that won't listen to me when I am addressing concerns about their child.

I think I would sit down write out my thoughts on paper and give her a term notice stating why you are terming, keep a copy and give her one. hugs to you-

Young Mom? Only child? Just curious