View Single Post
Unregistered 10:40 PM 08-02-2010
*Why wasn't anyone (parental wise) notified about it?!!!!!!! If they can call because he hit or bit someone, or someone hit or bit him; why can't they call to say that a child bit my son ON his private area? I know they have at least 5 number in his file to call someone! I know they didn't call my husband, he would have went crazy finding something out like this.
*Why did the teacher say "and then later they bit each other"...Is she hiding something?
*Is she even certified to be working there?
*Was their signs that I should have looked out for?
*What are my rights and can I do?-Honestly, I feel like going up there in the morning as soon as they open, at 6am, and going [/quote]

I know what you are going through, my situation isn't quite so bad but similar, I was at one DC until today for only three weeks and she came home with five bites and two large bruises between her legs. Every state has a day care licensing agency also with situations like yours I would call child protective services, those are at least two options for you. Best of luck to you and yours j hope the situation has been remedied