View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:21 AM 09-27-2018
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
We live in a small town, so I know all of my families on a personal level. I think this is why she tells me what's going on. it's not in a gossipy way, she just thinks i should know. and no, dcm does not feed into it. she doesn't like SIL mom, so i know she defends me. I actually appreciate it when she tells me, i probably wouldn't know they were bad mouthing me otherwise. like i said, we live in a small town, so i don't know who else they have complained about me to. it just comes down to the fact that if they have any concerns, it should be discussed with me, not others.
This goes both ways.... if you have issues with your family then you should be discussing it with them.
NOT the DCM. This includes listening to her.

When you listen to the info she gives, YOU are participating in the drama...

Living in a small town has nothing to do with this.
It's just an excuse as to why someone thinks others shouldn't talk bad about them etc.

It's no different than DC client's that use the "single parent" excuse.
Small town, big town..... stop allowing DCM to feed you info period.

Address business issues with the client you have issues with and leave others out of it.

Family and friends can be great clients if you don't allow the family or friend part to be a priority over them being clients FIRST (regarding business).