Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Ariana 07:18 AM 11-29-2019
Kid got a fever in my care, called for pickup. Could not get a hold of dad, he is a douche and he knew his kid was sick. She is moody so I accepted her anyway. Got a hold of mom and then suddenly dad is in my driveway in less than 5 minutes if contacting mom. Dad came from his house, not work.

That evening kid went to hospital with a 40C fever (104F). Next day she went to grandmas house. She did not nap and went to bed last night at 9:30. This child is SICK. She needs her mom and dad, she needs structure and routine.

Dad comes in today, kid is screaming her head off. I ask what is going on, he says “oh she was at grandmas and had lots of chocolates and stayed up late and didn’t nap” so I tell him off and I let him know I will call if she does not settle down.

I kept her...why? Because I know she is better off here than anywhere else. I am the only one who can meet her needs . So many selfish adults. Not one person can put her needs first. Mom and dad can’t take a day off to take care of a child who was just at the hospital??? So depressing