View Single Post
caregiver 06:53 AM 10-29-2013
Does anyone else have ddk's that are dressed for daycare like they are fashion models? I am so tired of parents dressing their kids, especially the girls in clothes that are first off inappropriate for being in daycare and for the changing weather. I have one 2 yr old dcg who is dressed to the hilt every day with clothes that must be the high fashion clothing for girls,the fancy legging,with the high fashion boots etc. She looks like a mini fashion model. She doesn't look like she is very comfortable in them either. I have repeatedly asked parents to dress their kids for play here and not good clothes that they might ruin, but it doesn't seem to register with these set of parents. The kids look nice all dressed up, but it is not for daycare where they play and do crafts and might get the clothes ruined. Another thing with the girls is parents putting the fancy hair bows or clips in their hair when at daycare the girls take them out or they just fall out and get lost.

This is just a vent, but just was curious how many of you have parents like this and how they dress their kids for daycare.
I guess it is non of my business how they want to dress their kids, but for daycare they need to have "play clothes on" in my opinion.