View Single Post
caregiver 08:15 AM 10-29-2013
I am glad that I am not the only one going through this with parents dressing their kids like this. The kids do look nice, but some of the clothes they come in look like they are uncomfortable for them and don't really fit right. I guess I come from the time that kids had play clothes and dress clothes and I wanted mine to be comfortable in their clothes if they were playing and when we went out somewhere where they had to look nice, their nice clothes were in good shape.

How many of you have kids that their shoes are really either too big or too small for them and you watch the kids trying to walk in them and they seem to trip all the time. I usually have the kids take their shoes off when they come in the house, but some of them like to take their socks off and run around barefoot, which is fine in the summer, but now it is getting much colder and their poor little feet are so cold. But it just seems to me that I have to scrunch shoes on some of the kids because they are too small, or that some just are walking right out of their shoes.
I have one dcg who her shoes will not stay on because they are just too big for her, but her Mom said she had to get them for her because the shoes were so cute and they had only one pair left, so she bought them. Oh she will grow into them she said, but meanwhile the poor dcg can not walk in them without them falling off. Just another vent and wondering how many others of you have this going on. Just curious.