View Single Post
permanentvacation 08:33 PM 11-13-2013
I have been keeping this to myself but I just noticed ANOTHER thing that she copied from me and I just want to rant here if I can.

Everything that I place on my ads, this one particular provider copies and starts offering at her daycare within about 2 weeks! I got a daycare sign for my front yard, and in about 2 weeks, she got one as well! She used to call me ( we were 'friends' or at least I thought we were until I realized that she was copying me all the time) and within a couple of sentences of the conversation, she'd ask me things about how I operate my business, what curriculum I use, etc. and I started realizing that she was copying all of my ideas and ways of operating my business! I told her which curriculum I was using and then noticed in about 2 weeks that she was advertising that exact curriculum in her ads. I recently started advertising that I teach sign language and Spanish. I just noticed that she is now advertising that she teaches sign language and Spanish! She doesn't have one original thought of her own! I just don't understand why she copies EVERYTHING that I do!