View Single Post
Josiegirl 02:26 PM 05-04-2015
I thought of this topic today. Right after the moment a long term dcg, also 4 yo, hit me. She's a very defiant strong-willed temperamental thing. We were outside playing and one of the other little girls' mommies came and knocked on the gate. 4 yo dcg insisted on opening it and I said why don't we let N open it since it's her mom? 4 yo dcg is the boss here. I really don't know why I need to be here. Well, she started screaming at me and I brought her away from the gate. After I said goodbye to the other dcg, I turned and was 'helping' 4 yo to sit down at the picnic table so I could talk with her. My goodness, you'd have thought I was killing the poor child. Then she hit me. I could tell it was going to be an 'off' afternoon for her anyways right from the moment she sat down at the lunch table and was mean to everybody.
Counting the months left. She starts full time prek in the fall and it will not come soon enough. She does not like sharing me with other kids or letting other kids do anything. Everything is a battle with her.

Anyways OP, I can certainly empathize with you. Hope your hitter gets better.