View Single Post
Ariana 04:07 AM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by 284878:
I had a foster son who would not let me get him dressed, he did not want to go to school that day. He was not going to get dressed, no way. Sat on his bedroom floor with his arms crossed. So I helped him get undressed, which he was cooperative with but not with getting redressed. If I put a arm in, he would take it out, the only thing I got on him that he didn't take off was his underwear. I took his hand, gathered his clothes and headed for the door. Picked him up and carried him outside. Half down our long private driveway, he asked to get dressed. I let him.
A week later he asked to do it again. Lol, I let him carry his socks and shoes to the bus stop. His sister was So very mad at me.
Another time he didn't want to go to school. He wouldn't allow me or the bus driver buckle him in. Once we finally did, He squirmed and squirmed until he got out of the five point harness, he couldn't get out past his shoes so he kicked them off. Honestly I didn't think that he was going to be able to get out. Bus driver said, if he won't stay in his seat he can't ride, so I had to take him off the bus.

Did I mention that he was only three?
Wow! what were the consequences for this type of behavior?