View Single Post
Gemma 10:56 AM 12-10-2020
Originally Posted by Annalee:
Had a text from a provider this morning with a question...so I called her to clarify her question. While I was giving her info, she started crying uncontrollably.... I said "xxxx, are you ok"....she said..."no, I'm just so over this year....". She has only been in business a couple years, but I assured her that her feelings were normal and even us old-timers were dealing with provider-fatigue as well due to crazy issues this year.

Point being....it's hard to hang on. I think I have said before on this board that daycare has always been something i could control amidst this crazy life, but this year has so many variables, some of us are barely hanging on. There are those in so much worse shape.....I felt guilty after I got off the phone as I do have a large family, most are healthy, I do have vacation coming up (she doesn't, still new in the business), I do have many, many blessings.

Just needed to get this out!
I find it so uplifting whenever I read notes of gratitude, I wish we had a "Gratitude Thread"
As for your friend, does she know about this board? I know I would not have lasted this long if it wasn't for the knowledge and support I received over time, on this Forum