Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
284878 09:37 PM 01-07-2021
During recess, ds2.5 got mad at dd8 for using the wagon. Ds sat down in the snow behind a car bed and cried. DCB3.5 was pushing a tractor and nowhere near DS. I decided to shovel the porch off. All of a sudden, I look up, DS and DCB are wrestling and not in fun. I rush over, separate them, and try to get out of DCB what happens. DCB only stands there crying for his mom, like always. I have no idea what happened but I do know that dcb went over to ds who was crying.

DCM arrived and DCB announces proudly that he wrestled and I explain what I know.

Later DD blurts out, I know what happened. She goes on to say DCB rammed DS with the tractor. I asked a few questions and she says she did not see it but feels that it is the only thing that makes sense since DCB went over to DS. She has also noted to me that she finds dcb to be an instigator or tends to poke the bear until something happens.

Truthfully, I believe her theory, DCB has done similar things before, so I would not put it past him at all. There is a term in his future, just needs to get rid of the nagging feeling that it is not quite the right time.