View Single Post
sharlan 09:00 AM 01-21-2015
Originally Posted by daycare:
I have 19 kids, so I will post the ones that are the hardest for me.

1. Despite dcks behavior, DCP are always open to hear my suggestions about how we can work together to curb the behavior and they always back our rules. They are a fine definition of true balance of career and family.

2. Dck has hard good-byes and DCD took note himself to help dck adjust by implementing a secret hand shake and chest bump. Super funny and it works wonders.

3.My little monster, Her parents are just the sweetest most nicest people on earth. They just need help on helping to put their foot down with their child.

4. DCD, is often rude to all of us because he is a high-powered attorney. He picked me a flower the day of my birthday and rolled up a 100 bill around the stem, which I did not see for 3 days. When I thanked him for it, he said :I know I can be a jerk...............I wanted to hug him.......

5.I finally have all of my parents on board and paying me on time, all of them are wonderful even when they do cause a little headache here and there for me, I know i have it good. I love what I do and I love that I have the families here who help me provide a successful program for our community.

great post shar....we need to focus on the good things, not the bad.
I am positive that all of our daycare families can find fault with us. They're trying to work and provide for their families just like us. We are no better than our families that we complain about.