View Single Post
daycarediva 10:15 AM 01-21-2015
GREAT THREAD! I could use a dose of positivity!

1. GREAT family, pick up and pay on time. Keep child home if sick (or if they even THINK she's getting sick. I adore them. I have never had an issue with parent or child. They are so understanding of my job/group care. Really appreciative of what I do. Dcg is a DOLL, even looks like one, which is a bonus. I adore her.

2. Challenging kid. Challenging parents. Pick up and pay on time for the most part. They do work with me on kids behavior. They do awesome things that show how much they appreciate me- like tagging my daycare facebook page in a video of him talking to me on days off, or telling his parents something he learned here, etc. I do love the kid to pieces, despite his stubborn streak.

3. New-ish SA child. Awesome kid, take everything you typical hear about SA children and reverse it. Kiddo LOVES to read to the littles. CUTE! Awesome family. Pick up and pay on time. keep kid home when sick. Bring extra things to share if dck has a special day at school, they bring some for the 'little friends', too! Only issue is they forget to call me when kid isn't coming off the bus- it caused a near heart attack and 911 call and they still do it! The bus driver gave me his cell # so I can send him a text, or he will text me now to let me know.

4. LOVE this child. LOVE this family. Professionals, respectful, polite, so appreciative and the child is an absolute GEM. Pick up and pay on time, are extra cautious of her being ill, pick up early and always keep child home when 1 is off. I also suspect child is gifted- she is utterly incredible! I can't wait to watch her grow and see what she will do. Great things, I'm sure. As long as she changes her future occupation from kitty cat!

5. My longest family, been here since I was legally unlicensed after our move to the area. LOVE this child and LOVE this family. Pick up and pay on time. Polite, respectful. The most polite, respectful child I have EVER seen. These parents have 1950's manners. Yes ma'am, no thank you sir. They even have him hand write thank you notes to me if I get him anything or do anything 'special' for him (eg birthday cupcakes). When a 4yo boy picks a weed from his yard, carries it to your door, hands it to you and says "I love you ma'am" with those big brown eyes, your heart WILL melt.

6. This is the child who tells her Mom she is running away to my house. HAHA! Young single Mom who is awesome. Respectful, polite, picks up and pays on time.

7. AWESOME family. My princess dcg, who is really such a sweetie despite her tendency to dramatize. Everyone adores her, she is miss popular. A fight will break out if three people want to sit next to her. LOL! Parents are just awesome. Pick up/pay on time, keep her home if she's sick or if they're off.

8. Great kid, despite delays. He is a cutie! Everyone comments on how adorable he is. Parents pick up/pay on time, and do try to work with me on issues. They respect me/my opinion for the most part.