View Single Post
legomom922 04:30 AM 11-01-2010
Cream is another "community" item for me. Each parent is asked to supply one tube. When all my tubes are gone, it's time to ask the parents to bring in another tube each! Much easier just like the community wipes.

If parents forget to bring in diapers, I buy them and charge them for them along with a $5 fee that pays for my gas to & time to buy them..They will never forget again!

I have a question for those who use the baby wipes on other things, hands, faces, highchair trays, etc. I am not trying to start a debate, really, but isn't part of the idea of washing their hands and highchairs trays etc is too get rid of germs? Baby wipes do not kill germs, nor do washcloths, or even wet paper towels. I understand the concept, and how much easier they are to use for clean up,but they are not anti-bactrial. I could see using them on things as long as you used something else that would kill the germs afterwards. I also use anti-bactrial ones on the changing station after every diaper change. I guess I am a germaphopic...