View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 06:30 AM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I am astounded at how many parents are outright terrified of their child. These little people clearly run the show when with parents.

It's definitely not all parents but a good portion of them for sure.

And oddly, it's not really the types I figured would be that way. Teachers, parents in the medical field, social workers or those in counseling or therapy fields....

One would think those parents would know better.

Some of the 'best' parents I have came from or are in family situations that were/are less than ideal.
I agree, isn't that something? Makes you wonder the psychology of it.

I just had my 3 1/2 yr old dcg carried in (again) by mom. She constantly has to have something with her that I promptly give back to mom. Today it was 2 jelly beans. I was pissed. She had them clenched in her hand. I said what do you have? Mom kinda chuckles and says 2 jelly beans. In a not so nice voice, I said you need to get rid of those, those cannot come in here. The baby will get them and choke. She stuck them in her mouth and ate them. I mean stop treating her like a baby. Carrying her in, letting her have whatever she wants to bring in with no regard to the safety of other kids. She only comes one a week and is done in 2 weeks, thankfully.