View Single Post
Sunshine69 10:23 AM 03-08-2020
I’m more worried about the mass hysteria created.

Hand sanitizer is sold out everywhere and disinfecting wipes are out of stock. It’s just ridiculous. Hopefully they won’t think of buying out all the bleach because that’s what I disinfect with.

Reminds me of the craziness at the grocery store seen before a snowstorm. People think we are going to be stranded for days by snow and clean out the bread and milk supply.

I now have a dcb who’s mom wants to keep him out of school and daycare because there’s been some local folks that tested positive. Funny thing is this mom runs a restaurant and the boy is present in the restaurant often and interacts with the customers. She doesn’t plan on closing her restaurant, too. I don’t understand her logic.

After the swine flu came out, I had all the symptoms. I called my doctor and they said there was nothing they could do. They advised me to stay home and wait it out and if I didn’t start feeling better in a few days to call them back.

We have no way to test every single person for Coronavirus. We don’t know how many people just stay home and ride it out without getting tested or how much contact their family and friends have had with them.

I’m just going to keep disinfecting and encouraging the kids to wash their hands, like I always do.