View Single Post
Gemma 09:46 AM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
Hello my Michigan providers. Just wondering how things are around the state! I'm in Saginaw Twp and haven't had my daycare since August, but I have had so many conversations with my husband about how I would have been handling it and the worry about having kids/parents coming in every day.

I work now in a production setting and we are still working. We work with a product that is called polysilicon and we have to wear "clean" suits when working to protect the product. It's basically a hazmat suit without the respirator. Since the mandatory travel ban from the governor, a guy I work with yesterday morning got pulled over. The cop wanted to know where he was going, so now we have letters to carry in our car saying we are working.

So wondering about your business and how your city/town is handing it. We have zero toilet paper in our town it's ridiculous. I'm down to 9 rolls for 4 of us!
Good to see you!
I'm still open but only for parents critical to the infrastructure (learned a new term) and for limited hours x day.
All paper products, along with disinfectants, disappeared from store shelves the day after the first US case was confirmed, or more than tripled in price (I'm glad the AG put a stop to that)

So, how is life after Daycare?