View Single Post
Cat Herder 10:29 AM 08-21-2020
Originally Posted by Annalee:
We only have to "offer" formula but the key is to 'offer' something no one will use. So far I've been good on that.
I've been offering the Parent's Choice Non-GMO Premium Infant Formula with Iron. Everyone takes me up on it after they finish breast feeding. Parents Choice does not even make a ready to feed liquid.

They also are mandating the breastfeeding area. Just like we expected: All of the QRIS stuff is becoming the minimum standard. This is easy for me as an empty nester, but will be a deal breaker for many others. There will be so many more illegal daycares this year.

"The Home shall encourage and support breastfeeding. The Home shall have a designated area set aside for breastfeeding mothers to breastfeed."

"Food for infants or children less than one (1) year of age shall be cut into pieces one-quarter inch or smaller and food for toddlers shall be cut into pieces one-half inch or smaller to prevent choking." - I do have one who will go ballistic if I cut his apples, pears or bananas.