Thread: Back Pain
View Single Post
Jo123ABC 12:44 PM 01-11-2021
Oh man what a jerk! I hate it when parents think they've got to carry "big kids" around. My brother just recently stopped carrying his 6-year-old around and she's super big for her age. now he wonders why she won't even carry her own backpack without whining. Well gee I wonder... she only just started walking on her own recently

I also have back issues (and am 30) but they seem a lot more mild than yours. Mine were more hormone / pregnancy aggravated. However, one thing that made a huge difference for me is physical therapy. It seems stupid when you're doing the little stretches but it's seriously weirdly does work for me. I don't know your situation and it sounds like yours may be something that can't be alleviated as easily but I would have my doubts that an office job would be a fix-all. My back problem started when I was 23 and 8 weeks pregnant with my first child. They were actually worse at that time when I had an office job and was going to college and sitting in a classroom then they were with my most recent third pregnancy in which I was full-on taking care of nine kids. I think moving around helps it's just certain types of movements that I had to avoid so my husband had to step up and do all the shampooing and things like that.

Anyway, I'm so sorry you're dealing with this! Right now is such a hard time with job hunting I think because of all the recent covid stuff but hopefully things start looking up for you! I mean, they can only go up from here right!?