View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 09:18 PM 03-07-2018
I have a Berg Runabout Quad in-line jogger and I love it. I can have all 4 seats filled with kids and can still run with it. I take it on concrete, sand, dirt, gravel etc and it works great. IDK if it's because of the tall wheels or what BUT they are spendy. Mine cost $1,200 when I bought it during a special ... a triple is listed for $1,400 on a "mom" sale right now. The seats come off and can be changed around. The forward wheel is stationary and does not pivot so if you want something with a forward turning wheel this is not for you. It seats kids from infants up to 60 lbs, bike-style brake that has a button lock to keep it in the locked position, additional wheelchair style brake, the handle adjusts, seats recline, can remove seats/put them on easily, airless tires so they don't go flat.

I used to have a triple that I was given for free and it was already almost 10 years old, I used it for a while but needed a fourth seat so I bought the quad about 4 years ago and gave the triple to a friend of mine that also does daycare and she still has it and loves it. This stroller will last forever.
Attached: 27.jpg (482.4 KB)