View Single Post
aDCProvider 01:33 PM 03-11-2014
DCK was coming today late, so I asked if there was a doctors appointment or something, dad said no it was yesterday, mom says DCK started antibiotics Saturday. I mentioned to DCM that dad said the doctors appointment was yesterday and if DCK had started antibiotics yesterday then she would be excluded. DCM says she knows about my 24 hour rule so she found old antibiotics in their house and started dosing the child on Saturday and then took her to the doctors on Monday. Then later on she says that she also took her to the walk-in clinic on Saturday(if she took he to the clinic Saturday, why the need to use old medication). It just doesn't make sense!

I think she's lying to me (and does fairly often) and that DCK only started her antibiotics yesterday and should have been excluded today. I would have had to accuse the mom of lying...how would you ladies have handled it? Confront about the lie or let it go? I will be asking the dad about it at pickup. But this has happened before...the dad will give me the real story, I confront mom about the lie And she throws Dad under the bus and makes him out to be an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.