View Single Post
Cozy_Kids_Childcare 06:46 AM 01-07-2015
Originally Posted by Play Care:
Like Nike says, "Just Do It!"

Seriously, the days *I* have the best time, *I* feel the most accomplished and professional are the days I stick to the schedule and get things done - I call these my "kick butt and take names" days I don't do it for the parents, or frankly even the kids, though they benefit. I do it for ME. Because it's all about ME

I find the kids play better when I am on top of my game, the days go more smoothly, etc. Like another poster said, I make sure the schedule is full of things I enjoy doing (outside time, walks, reading, etc) I rarely do arts and crafts with the kids (though my assistant does) because I don't enjoy it

Another thought is to make sure you are physically healthy. I was really dragging much of last year and finally found out my Vitamin D levels were seriously deficient. No wonder I kept catching every bug last year. It got to the point that I could barely move or function. I've been taking supplements and feel sooooooo much better! But there are so many conditions that can make you feel tired, unmotivated, etc. So it's worth checking out.
I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes a month ago. I started going to the gym on a regular bases and watching what I eat. So far I'm down almost 10lbs. However, my husband is acting like a butthole right now and it has my mood in the dumbs as well. I decided the other day that his issues are not my issues and he will need to figure those out.