View Single Post
mbullette 12:48 PM 02-05-2013
I really know where you are coming from. My kids hate that I do daycare and my husband really does not like it. He told me that he doesn't mind me doing this but the kids I currently have he can't stand. I have some very testing kids right now. 2 screaming/fussy babies and other kids that have issues. I told him that I will gladly not do this anymore but take a look at the amount of money we will not have each month. He has 2 days off during the week and if it falls during the week he is gone all day, sleeps all day or sits in his office which is in the basement. He can't stand being around the kids. Our marriage has really been tested lately and I often wonder if this is really worth it. My kids dont like sharing their personal toys which I can understand. They dont like that we are tied down at home during the summer time. I do not travel with my daycare kids. By the time I am done at the end of the day I am so tired and drained that I dont do much with them. I watch kids from 6:45 am until 6pm. It just seems like I get all the fussy babies and kids that are not used to daycare. I have changed my policies but I dont know if that is enough. I used to enjoy what I do but lately I am not enjoying it. I either keep doing this or go get a job. My youngest is 3 so it would require putting him in daycare. For what I would make it wouldn;t be worth it. I keep asking myself what I can do different but at this time I am just not sure. I really feel for you as I am struggling also.