Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
CenterTeacher20 01:28 PM 02-18-2021
Messaged a potential DCM this morning at 8am attempting to confirm that she was still coming for her tour today, like I always do. She read the message and it showed that she read it, but no response- messaged her again at 3pm saying to let me know by 4pm whether or not she still plans on coming at 5:30 or if she would like to reschedule, so that I can let my staff know if they need to stay for the tour or not-- and just got a message from her stating that she is apprehensive about bringing her kids here because she is an ADULT and doesn't need to be reminded of a tour and that messaging her twice was "extremely unnecessary" and ended the message with "Maybe you've had bad experiences with parents in the past, but we aren't all irresponsible. Just food for thought."

Like sure, be annoyed that I'm checking in but if a tour we're scheduling for AFTER HOURS due to covid hasn't confirmed that they're coming, is it really that crazy that I messaged to confirm??? I'm second guessing myself but like, I dont think I'm in the wrong??