View Single Post
284878 09:28 AM 03-20-2021
Well that back fired. I use dh fb account to respond to another person looking for care for one child a couple days a week on the 9th. Then on the 16th told her my availability had changed. Now on the 20th she found the comment on a post for care for 1 child twice a week and asked my dh if I still had openings.

Huh, it was a week before I told her that I didn't have availability and the post is for one child not two and for twice a week not whole week.

Do I ignore and let it get buried? Delete/alter dh comment (removing my website link) or comment back that I/dh was incorrect and there is no space or say that things changed after I posted a comment?

Or should I respond via email as me...

Sorry for the confusion on fb, at the time that dh posted I still had availability. A few days later things changed and I let you know right away.

Or...

Sorry for the confusion, availability changed after dh posted that and I let you know right away. Please note, if you find any other post by DH that the may be old post and do not always reflect my current availability.

(I currently am looking to fill one spot but she needs two)

Thoughts? Also should I have DH block her?