Thread: Gender Identity
View Single Post
Cat Herder 04:17 AM 03-05-2021
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I had one boy come with the pink pull ups. You know, pink is his favorite color and he picked them!
He would have been marked "met", too. I really don't have a better plan. I am just winging it here.

The expectations of us rarely come with specific guidelines. I think it is so the writers hold plausible deniability. Of course, that does not mean I am right.

I was happy when they stopped labeling the iron, mop, broom, play kitchen, dolls and clean-up toys "girls" toys. If there is anything this world needs is more awesome dad's and husbands and fewer women who feel it is all their responsibility.

No, I am not ignoring lgbtq couples. I am not aware of a long history of one sided labor roles in their history. As a latchkey girl who was responsible for all chores afterschool while her brother played atari, I imagine breaking free from that must feel glorious. I know it is not that simple. Having an equal partner was just something that sounded like a fancy fairy tail to me. Stuff of daydreams.