Thread: Gender Identity
View Single Post
Unregistered 07:25 PM 03-09-2021
I don't believe in these ridiculous assessments for TODDLERS whatsoever. I was never a school. I also don't believe in the nonsense being sold these days. We are perpetuating a dysphoria, and minimizing the underlying causes of mental illness by allowing these changes to deny reality. Parents want to feel less judgmental or maybe they wanted the opposite sex child, or maybe they were told "boys don't play with dolls and girls don't play with trucks " so they then feel like they need to live through their child. Children live in a world of pretend, and that should NOT be messed with by forcing these new age thoughts down their throats. FFS a 2 YO is incapable of comprehending such ideas in the first place. Born a girl, you're a girl. Point blank. Period. Doesn't matter what we want to believe. I feel this is a huge mistake what society is doing. I would QUIT daycare before I conform to this unhealthy way of lying to ourselves just simply hecause we don't like who we really are. We don't need to fill out forms and try teaching children this crap. We need to seek psychological help so we can figure out how to manage our issues, not let them rule our lives.