View Single Post
MamaBear 08:16 AM 11-11-2011
Thank you everyone for your very nice comments and advice. It really made me feel a lot better and gave me great advice on what to say to her.

Turns out she sent her husband to pick up yesterday so now I wont see her till Monday. I was so pumped up and ready to say something and then he was at the door instead. Oh well. I've decided shes really not worth stressing over & not worth the energy - and so I'm not stressing about it anymore. BUT I am still going to say something when I do see her. I might have gotten over it, but she still cant get away with lying to me and being so rude and think its okay. It's like that saying "I forgive but I dont forget" Yeahhhh that. I did send her son home with a Veteran's Day project that all the kids made yesterday. Hopefully that makes her think... even a little.

Other than that... I'm devoting all of my thoughts & energy today to honoring my husband and all our Veterans who have served our country... who have risked their lives and sacrificed their time away from their families to keep us all safe and free. Its amazing how good it feels to our Veterans when just ONE person comes up to them and says "Thank You so much" to them. When someone says that to my husband it really does something good to him. Just a simple Thanks goes a long way.

Anyway - thank you guys! I really appreciate all your sweet words and encouragement!!!